Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Back!

HOHO~
Almost half year since i last blog? =x
i know it's been so long so be patient i will make myself update it everyday from now on..

Many things happen during this time..As to mention it i think it's been a YEAR i leave college..!! So damn miss my college life back then.. Well, it's already over for my life in college and now it's my time to build my career.. Since 18th of DEC i've been working at PranginMall till now, half year already.. and i've learn damn lot of things about life there.. thanks to Kevin, my boss.
Well.. i've planned to Baptain to learn hairstyling on this month but due to some reason it will be posponed.... When? i think after 2010 CNY? =.=
Plan ruined since then.. nvm, just delayed for another half year... so its time for me to WORK WORK WORK!!

Photo of the NEW ME will be uploaded when im free..its been very tiring after work everyday. Just got some time to online at night..
Oh guess wad, my phone are BARRED since 19th of March! Not been able to use my phone for around 2 months! But no worry, its active now. So no doubt for u guys to Msg me.

Tiring day, will be continue tomorow.~

No comments: