Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bad day with a damn bad mood

I dunoe y.....
but it seems that these days.. everyone was trying to piss me off..lecturing me for no reason..
tis is me..u can get used to it...then byebye..fuck off..
im just being myself....any mistake on it?
 
Anyway..wad are 'friends' for u?
Theres no such things called 'friends' that exist deep inside my hear anymore..
It hurts thinking about it...wad will u do when ur most trusted one backstabbed u and betray u from behind? They came in front of u pretending to be nice..
and starting to bacstab u behind ur back.
They think i dunoe anything about it..but i think thats the worst mistake they ever made..
U guys already know that i will know anything....even that there are things that u dun wanna me to know but i still got ppl that will came to me telling stories...
I kept quite doenst mean i dun care..
I just dun wanna take things our and start a argue..
Thats not me alright?
I respect frens and they respect me...
I used to put this word 'FRIENDS' as wad i respect most..
but it seems that i was wrong anyway..
Or it just that i cant do anything right?
maybe..

Well~ im getting old already..
And i had stop my study...so there are alot to think now..
i've benn thinking for a few days...
wad must i own by the age of 30?
I bet that u guys there wont even think about it yet..
But it's good not thinking about it cos it will make u headach more..

Hais..bad day bad life...
get used to it and it will be just fine...

1 comment:

Anollipian said...

why ?
this post is very weird ... hey am sure u'r stronger than that
smile ... u'll find world great & friends r every where around us , just try to look 4 them :)