Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random~

Hmmm~went to oldtown yesterday with jeff, eric and yee pei~
jeff was the one that came and fetch me and we 2 end up late due to i need to fix my pc for my dad to have a VOIP chat with my sis in kl :D
i think eric and yee pei already there by 9pm.. while we arrive around 9.40 :X
ordered their special old town white coffee..
it taste nice in cold but it is really damn sweet and 'gao' in their hot~
and ive ordered the hot one.. damn -.-
almost faint drinking it..
well.. seems that our fren leo already started wad he most hated..
'ui chi mongkok'
we asked him not to run around on the night and come out 'yam cha' and yet he went to his gf home after work..
asking him wad time he will arrive he say 10+
we sat there till 10.30 and called him again... and he say coming..
we bet his 'coming' is still in his gf home..
eric were pissed and tell him that dun need to come anymore as were going home already...
leo.. wads the benefit going to ur gf home everynight?
she's just 14 and ur a 20 year old uncle d..
doesnt means that u go everynite and she will 'open wide' and welcome u..
shes too young for that and u better dun try it..
6year 3p?
we gave u better then u go in to jail for that..
anyway i have no comment on ur relationship..
just u dun do things so over as u less mix with us that called u out just once a week..
and u better dun do like that when hong and huang is bac or else things will go badly..
~

ok .. today need to wake up at 7 ~_~
damn it so early and its my pingging time normally..
wad to do.. my aunt need workers and asked me to go help out..
hais.. so damn sleepy the whole day..
work work work...
and went bac home around 7pm..
started my dinner as ive packed 2 pack of laksa bac to eat:D
were soo full after that =X
then bac to my PC~!!
started chionging huang char to top.1 while bringing mine =D
who wanna play can visit www.qworld.com.my
ok.. ned to bac lving..cya 

No comments: